Model 2430 Automatic Combi-Cutoff Saw
- Combi-cutoff saw is a rugged full power versatile abrasive type cut off machine.
- Manual or programmed cutting cycles
- Features an exclusive oscillating cutting head which assures superior cutting abilities, increased wheel life through optimal cutting wheel dynamic forces.
- Significantly reduced abrasive wheel costs providing an average equipment payback in the neighborhood of two years.
- Reduced cutting time
- Significantly reduced heat up of material while being cut
Model 20 Trim Grinder
- Manual Snagging grinder for parts and foundries.
- Designed for the removal of thin type snagging or casting (steel, iron and brass) i.e.manifolds, brake parts, farm parts
- Twin V belt drive, 7.5 H.P. motor complete with totally enclosed fan running 60 m/min. (Desired electrical voltage included)
- Emergency shut off
- Uses special, reinforced resin, thin profile snagging wheel
- Wheel Sizes available 20″ x 3/8″, 20″ x 3/4″
- Worker protection integrated into the design with fully adjustable work rest and safety guard.
- Specially designed unit with thin grinding wheel utilized for hard to reach grinding applications.
For more information regarding Abrasive Cutoff Saws, please contact HDP.